For several years I have had an interest in manipulating images to create things that are seemingly impossible. This has lead to my discovery of visual effects which has become my greatest hobby and I hope to follow it as a career.
I have uploaded many of my videos to my youtube channel which continues to grow every day. At the time of writing I have over 1,000,000 total video views and over 3,000 subscribers.
Software that I have used a lot:
- Blender - I have been using Blender for about 6 years now and have learnt how to use a very wide variety of its tools competently, I continue to learn more every day.
- Adobe Photoshop - I have been using Photoshop for over a year, I have used it a lot to manipulate single images, combine multiple images and occasionally to create new ones from scratch.
- Adobe Premiere Pro - I have been using Premiere for 3 years.
- Final Cut Pro X - I used Final Cut for about 3 years before building a PC and have now switched to Adobe Premiere Pro. -Before using Final Cut I used it's little brother iMovie for 3 years in which time I learnt the fundamental principles of video editing.-
Software that I have use a bit:
- Adobe After Effects - I have made a few projects using After Effects and am starting to get to know the interface however I still have a lot to learn about it. It is definitely something that I am keen to learn more of as it is a powerful tool for compositing quickly.
- Other Adobe Programs - I have also used some of the other programs in the Adobe CC collection just to perform single tasks. For example recording a voice over using Audition, or converting photos using Lightroom.
- Agisoft Photoscan - I have made several scans and exported them in to Blender to fix them up and render them.